Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Motivated to succeed!

Hey my friends,

Since my last post alot has happened. I hope you took time to remember 9/11 victims it was a somber day. We will never forget them. I remember that day like it was yesterday I was home sick from work and when I woke up that morning I saw the 1st trade center fall. I vow to always have a moment of silence on that day. God Bless those families.
Late Sunday I was also awakened by a friend of mine to tell me my good friend Pro Bodybuilder Art Atwood had passed away I was very saddened by this news. He was a good man that I will never forget. I pray for his family during this time.

Gotta be strong and move on.........

Yesterday I had a great shoulder workout. I just pushed and pushed feeling very strong and motivated! Here was my workout:
Dumbbell shoulder press went all the way to 45's with not spot for 8 reps, mad cause I know I could have done 50's, hate when I fall short of myself!
leaning db laterals (ones where I hold on to bench and lean out) supersetted with standing db lateral (side raises) but I faced my palm back and came down behind my glutes only using 20's, I suggest using low weight on this cause of angle
hammer strength shoulder press machine- 3sets
Reverse pec deck machine- again I dont sit down I lean with my toes on ground
one arm front raises on cable machine supersetted bent over cable rear delt raises (use both sides of cable machine) then stand straight up and do burn out sets of standing lateral side laterals with cable (this giant set was killer burn!!)
db upright rows supersetted db rear delt raises lying face down on incline bench
ended with burn out sets on lateral side raises machine, seated
I ran outside in the am for 30 mins and after this workout I did 45 mins stepmill

Since I am 8 weeks out, my diet is changing somewhat. I cant give detailed info do to my trainer Im using. But lets just say my carbs are being played with on a daily basis. Everybody body is different and mine reacts better to low carbs but I dont want to look flat on stage so we had them when needed. If you have any diet questions feel free to email me at jaimi_mize@yahoo.com Please just questions I cannot write you put a detailed diet due to all emails I get. If you do want a detailed diet I have nutrition programs just ask me and I will send you my prices. XOXO

Tonight is just cardio, I will be hitting the ole' stepmill for a hour! Yes! I cant wait :/

Olympia is approaching next weekend cant wait! Good luck to all the pro's!!!

Stay Blessed!
JAimi Mize
Lady bug Fitness

No comments:

Post a Comment