Friday, September 9, 2011

Killer Back Day :)

Hello friends!

Hope this Friday finds you well. T.G.I.F.!!!!!!!!

I just got back from my first run in awhile. I personally hate running on the treadmill so when the weather turns cooler outside I run. Today I started with a 30 min run I walked from time to time. I feel great now!!!!

Last night back workout was killer!!! I walked out of gym absolutely exhausted. (best feeling) Im a musculardevelopment.com junkie, if you never been to that site its a bodybuilding site that has anything and everything. They post videos of elite bodybuilders workout and I often go there for motivation and workouts. So last night I did Pro bodybuilder Debi Laszewski's workout. I will post actual video of her workout that I did on my facebook page. Warning this is an advanced workout so if you are just beginning to workout email at jaimi_mize@yahoo.com and ill get an beginner version of this workout.
Back:
warm up with rope pullovers
free motion pulldowns supersetted with rope pullovers
wide loop pulldowns supersetted with free motion machine with outside grip
reverse grip pulldowns supersetted with rope low rows
pullups ( you can do assisted if you can do regular) supersetted with pullovers with straight bar
upright row machine (outside grip) supersetted with dumbbell shrugs, seated
narrow grip low rows supersetted with shrugs (take ez bar and shrug behind your back)
upright row machine with reverse grip
deadlifts
So as you can see a very intense workout. I choose her workout cause it was long and she workouts out like me. I like to hit every angle of the muscle im working and will not leave gym till im exhausted every single muscle fiber! Watch her workout! Only thing I had a problem with last night was i was supersetting but people would take my machine that will happen just move on and come back you cant hog the whole gym. So write workout down on a post note (cheat sheet) or if you have a workout log book and kill it!!!!

Starting next week my cardio will go up and my diet will change so stay tuned!! I will be 8 weeks out tomorrow! Crunch time!!!

Tonight gotta hit legs. It will be an intense workout for sure! Praying no puke lol

Alright guys till then Stay blessed!
Jaimi Mize
Ladybug Fitness

No comments:

Post a Comment