Thursday, September 8, 2011

Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey my peeps!

Sorry it has taken me so long to get my blog back after holidays but Ive been so darn busy. :)Hope everyone had a great holiday. Mine was great spent some time with family and lots of good eats I couldn't touch :( but just cause im dieting doesn't mean I cant be social.

So lets do some catching up!

Yesterday I hit shoulders ( I took Monday off couldn't get to gym in time before it closed since it was a holiday)
My shoulder workout was a follows:
started with dumbbell shoulder press( was feeling very strong just cause I took some days off from the gym) didn't have a spot but I still did 50 pound dumbbells on my last set for 6 reps. Very important to always go heavy on shoulders to help with roundness on stage.
then did leaning lateral (side raises) I love this move use a incline bench propped up all way and place your feet together close to bench one hand on other side of top of bench the lean out to side and do side raises and switch sides. This move is very good at isolating the shoulders. I supersetted this with dumbbell front raises.
hammer strength shoulder press machine
Then went onto the cable machine. I did bent over cables for rear delts (criss cross hands) supersetted with laterals raises basically just stood straight and did side raises burn out sets.
went onto cable upright rows
reverse pec deck for rear delts(again my angle is different I lean on chair not sit)
took ez bar and did behind the neck presses
ended with burn out sets on seated lateral machine so it hits my traps too
Sounds like alot but I like to exhaust my muscles until I feel like I cant do anther thing. I looked really lean today some new veins coming out love this stage in contest prep when you finally see results day by day. 9 weeks out!!!!!

Since the weather is finally cooling down here in Texas. Its been in the 80s so I will be doing my cardio outside as much as I can. running outside is my fav still have to hit the step mill for glutes. So my game plan running outside in morning and stepmill at night.

Tonight is back night Ill let you know how it goes tomorrow. It will be alot of supersets I know that for sure! V- taper!!!!

My diet is basically the same. Im playing with carbs a little cutting back one day and will add carbs back again another. Just trying to see how my body will react.

My friend sent me a video I will post it on my facebook page it is powerful I love motivating videos!
My favorite line out of this video
"Most of you say you want to be successful but you dont want it bad you just kinda want it, you dont want it bad you want to party, you dont want it as much as you want to be cool....."
Watch it get inspired!!!!

Until tomorrow....Stay blessed!
Jaimi Mize
Ladybug Fitness

No comments:

Post a Comment